Last Date Of Admission for session 2021-22 is 04/03/2021 till 2pm IST.
- 1. Students should pay at-least 1 Semester Fees(1750$) within 10 days of issuance of the admission letter.
- 2. After fees transfer candidate should mail the bank transfer receipt/TT Copy to email@example.com.
- 3. Classes will start only after verification of the receipt/TT copy by the account department.
- 4. Tuition fees payment to any agency is not acceptable.
- 5. After arriving at IMS, passport shall be registered by the Minister of Interior of Kazakhstan within 5 days from the date of arrival excluding holidays and weekends.
- 6. Assistance in registration and visa extension will be provided.
- 7. Foreign students must be registered themselves in- Department of international affair, between 6 months and 1 year.
- 8. Passport must be presented to the -Department of international affair, 1 month before the expiration of visa. Failure to meet registration and visa terms results in fine set by the ministry of interior of Kazakhstan.
Rules for accepting documents!
Admission of foreign citizens to IMS is carried out according to Following Basis:
- 1. On a competitive basis & also according to the results of entrance tests conducted by the University selection committee.
- 2. With payment of tuition fees by individuals and (or) legal entities.
- 3. Admission is carried out within the number established by the license for the right to conduct educational activities, on the conditions established by the annual admission rules.
- 1. Student Should be NEET Qualified.
- 2. Marks in 12th, PCB (PHY + CHE + BIO) should be 50% or Above (For OBC/ST/SC-40%).
- 3. Candidate should complete the age of 17 year on or before 31st December of the year of admission in MBBS Course.
- 1. 10th mark-sheet.
- 2. 12th mark-sheet.
- 3. NEET Result.
- 4. Original Passport.
- 5. Passport size 10 photographs.
- 6. Medical Report of HIV & Covid-19.
- 7. All document legalization and translate from HRD & embassy.