Rules for accepting documents!
Admission of foreign citizens to IMS is carried out according to Following Basis:
- 1. On a competitive basis & also according to the results of entrance tests conducted by the University selection committee.
- 2. With payment of tuition fees by individuals and (or) legal entities.
- 3. Admission is carried out within the number established by the license for the right to conduct educational activities, on the conditions established by the annual admission rules.
- 1. Student Should be NEET Qualified.
- 2. Marks in 12th, PCB (PHY + CHE + BIO) should be 50% or Above (For OBC/ST/SC-40%).
- 3. Candidate should complete the age of 17 year on or before 31st December of the year of admission in MBBS Course.
- 1. 10th mark-sheet.
- 2. 12th mark-sheet.
- 3. NEET Result.
- 4. Original Passport.
- 5. Passport size 10 photographs.
- 6. Medical Report of HIV & Covid-19.
- 7. All document legalization and translate from HRD & embassy.
- 1. After arriving at IMS, passport shall be registered by the Minister of Interior of Kazakhstan within 5 days from the date of arrival excluding holidays and weekends.
- 2. Assistance in registration and visa extension will be provided.
- 3. Foreign students must be registered themselves in- Department of international affair, between 6 months and 1 year.
- 4. Passport must be presented to the -Department of international affair, 1 month before the expiration of visa. Failure to meet registration and visa terms results in fine set by the ministry of interior of Kazakhstan.